Fountain Geyser is here! Build up this upgraded version of the Wishing Fountain to harvest for coins, Coconuts, and Jade by collecting items from your friends and neighbors.
**Remember: Sharing your feedback on this feature in the comments automatically enters you to win 50 FC in our Comment of the Week contest!**
To get started, click the green “Place Now” button on the Fountain Geyser popup you’ll see when you open FarmVille. You can also find this feature in the Market under “Buildings.”
Once you click
the "Place Now" button, you will be in Placement Mode. If you do not
wish to place Fountain Geyser at this time, you can switch tools and go find
the Geyser in your Gift Box later on.
Once placed, you will have these options on Fountain Geyser:
- Look Inside: Look inside Fountain Geyser to check your progress and see which parts you need
- Craft Parts: Go to your Craftshop to build parts needed for the Fountain Geyser
- Complete Now: Pay Farm Cash to instantly complete a building stage
- Move: Relocate your Geyser on your Farm
- Sell: Option to sell your Geyser for 0 Coins
Some very important things to keep in mind about crafting
parts for the Fountain Geyser:
- Fountain Geyser parts may ONLY be crafted in the Craftshop, not any of the other crafting buildings (Bakery, Spa, Winery, Potion Shop, Patisserie, Fairy Kitchen, etc…).
- If you don’t have a Craftshop on the Farm where you place your Fountain Geyser, you will be prompted to place one (for a price of 0 Coins).
- If you don’t want to place another Craftshop, make sure you place your Fountain Geyser on the Farm where you already have a Craftshop.
You can see the requirements for crafting each of the parts for the Fountain Geyser in this chart:
Completing Fountain Geyser
Like many other Buildables in FarmVille, the Fountain Geyser grows more visually impressive as you upgrade it. There are 7 stages to this Buildable, however, at Stage 7, it’s a little bit different.
Once you complete your Fountain Geyser to Stage 7, it looks complete. But, you can keep upgrading your Fountain Geyser up to Stage 50, and harvest it for even more Coins/Jade/Coconuts at each stage. More details about upgrading your Fountain Geyser from stage to stage are below:
- The Fountain Geyser is harvestable for an equal number of Coins, Jade, and Coconuts.
- You can harvest each stage of the Fountain Geyser (except for the very beginning stage that you placed to get started) every 12 hours.
- As you improve your Fountain Geyser, you can harvest it for 2000 more Coins/Jade/Coconuts than the previous stage.
- When you harvest the Fountain Geyser, your winnings will be deposited in your Gift Box as bundles of currency, where you can click on them to have them added to your totals!