…welcome to Atlantis, the newest expansion in FarmVille!
**PLEASE NOTE: We're in the process of rolling out Early Access. You should have it soon, so sit tight!**
As the new expansion rolls out to more and more farmers, some players will receive an early access offer and will see this message appear when entering FarmVille:
Clicking the green Buy & Go! button will gain you early access to Atlantis, new quests, and exclusive items! If you cancel this message and would still like to visit Atlantis, you can still get there by clicking on the Atlantis icon in the Neighbor Bar...
Find Fun Under the Sea with Shell Points!
- Improving your Atlantis Palace and Atlantis Garden
- Purchasing Limited Edition items
- Planting Undersea Crops
- Expanding your Atlantis Farm
- Unlocking Treasures (more on this later!)
As with previous expansions, all players will start out as Level 1 in Atlantis, regardless of your level on your Home Farm or other expansions.
Large Buildables in Atlantis: Atlantis Palace and Atlantis Garden
Upgrade the Atlantis Palace and Atlantis Garden in Atlantis to complete the look of your mystical undersea farm! You can harvest them for bushels and other goodies, and each level you complete will award you some Shell Points!
Here's what you will need to complete the Atlantis Palace:
- Shell Shovel (send a request directly to your friends or purchase for 1 FC)
- Coral Nugget (post a request to your feed or purchase for 1 FC)
- Gold Paint (send a request directly to your friends or purchase for 1 FC)
How to get your building materials:
- Ask for More – Send requests for Parts to any friend once every four hours
- Ask Friends – Post a feed on your Facebook page and have your friends click on it
- Send Gifts – Send Parts to your Friends from the Free Gifts Page or in the Atlantis Palace Menu
- Buy Parts – Buy Parts directly from the Market or Atlantis Palace Menu
- Complete Now – Quickly complete each stage with Farm Cash
- Don't forget to click on your friends' feeds!
Check out the requirements for each stage of this buildable below:
What you will need to complete Atlantis Garden:
- Marble Vase
- Coral Shears
- Garden Sketches
All building materials for the Atlantis Garden can only be crafted in your Atlantis Craftshop! Below, see the recipe requirements to craft each part:
Like many other Buildables in FarmVille, Atlantis Garden
grows more visually impressive as you upgrade it. There are 4 stages to this
Buildable, however, at Stage 4, it’s a little bit different.
Once you complete your Atlantis Garden to Stage 4, it looks complete. But, you can keep upgrading your Atlantis Garden up to Stage 50, and harvest it for even more gifts at each stage. More details about upgrading your Atlantis Garden from stage to stage are below:
Craft Subaquatic Snacks in the Coral Café!
Gather bushels of ingredients to make maritime munchables in the Coral Café!
Breed Creatures of the Deep in your Marine Observatory!
Want to try your hand at Mystical Marine Biology? Visit the Marine Observatory!
You’ll find the incomplete version of this building on your Farm when you
arrive in Atlantis.
Clicking on the Marine Observatory will give you these options:
- Look Inside: Check your Progress and see which parts you need
- Ask for Parts: Send a request directly to your friends for parts you need
- Complete Now: Pay Farm Cash to quickly complete the Marine Observatory
- Move: Option to move your Shop
- Sell: Option to sell your Shop for coins
There are 3 different types of parts you need to complete your Marine Observatory, and you will need 10 of each. You can send requests directly to your friends and neighbors to ask for these parts, as well as give and receive them as Free Gifts:
When you have all the parts you need, you can complete the Marine Observatory. It only has one building stage:
Once your Marine Observatory is complete, it’s time to start making magical creatures! Collect Fish Scales to unlock the mystery creatures. You can do this by:
- Harvesting your Marine Observatory for Fish Scales
- Purchasing Fish Scales with Farm Cash
- Clicking on your friends’ feeds when they are sharing Fish Scales
Increase the variety of creatures in your Marine Observatory to increase the chances that you’ll harvest a rare type of Fish Scale!
Unlock New Items and Shell Points by Opening Atlantean Treasures!
When you arrive in Atlantis, you’ll notice Treasure Chests and Clamshells scattered around your underwater farm:
Collect Coral Keys and Coral Crowbars from your friends to unlock these items and receive exclusive prizes to go on your Atlantis Farm!
Thanks for checking our our Onboarding Guide! Be sure to share your thoughts on this new expansion in the comments!